As an SAP Security Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing security in the Bloomberg SAP System, a group of SAP systems built on SAP ECC, Business Warehouse (BW), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Portal (EP) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). We are looking for a consultant who can come on board and quickly come up to speed administering SAP Security. To succeed at this function, the individual must be detail oriented, well organized, articulate, technically diverse and business/risk aware.
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years of experience administering SAP Security using Central User Administration
- Hands-on experience with creating users, roles and authorizations
- The ability to communicate well with SAP team members and users to create and edit SAP security roles
- The ability to follow security administration policies and procedures for SAP environment
- Knowledge of security in ECC, BW, BOBJ and the Enterprise Portal
- The ability to plan and manage individual time, establish personal timelines and commit to deadlines