Our customers use this information in making crucial decisions; it is paramount that our systems have high precision, accuracy, and low latency. As a member of this team, you will tackle a very interesting set of computational problems such as search and retrieval, document classification, named entity recognition (NER) and disambiguation (NED).
We’ll trust you to
- Identify and formulate various challenges in AML and KYC domains as Machine Learning (ML) problems.
- Design, develop, and validated proposed ML solutions.
- Deploy these solutions on a large scale where performance and maintainability are critical.
- Stay abreast of latest advances and best practices in academia and industry.
You’ll need to have
- 2+ years of industry experience in IR (Information Retrieval) / ML / NLP (Natural - Language Processing) domain.
- 2+ years of experience programming in java or python.
- PhD or Masters degree in IR / ML / NLP domain or Bachelors degree with at least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
We’d love to see
- Publications in top-tier conferences or journals.
- Experience with Big data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Experience with Deep learning.
- Understanding of AML or KYC.