· Assist end-users to identify the share-drives owners by leveraging access logs and entitlement reports;
· Assist end-users to define the list of approved users for the new share-drives;
· Create mappings between legacy folders to migrate and target folders;
· Assist end-users move files from the legacy share-drives to the new share-drives;
· Assist end-users classify files (Highly Confidential, Restricted, Non-Confidential);
- Produce reports and KPIs on the migration progress.
- Liaise with storage/entitlements/IT security teams to create tickets and follow up till end of completion
- Follow up with IT and Infrastructure teams to resolve issues and bottlenecks
· IT systems migration work experience involving a large population of end-users;
· Capability to work under pressure with end-users with limited availability;
· Hands on experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel;
· Excellent communication and writing skills to facilitate exchanges with project managers and share-drives owners;
· Ability to efficiently work independently with limited oversight;
· Work experience with ACL;
- Understanding of concepts of share drives/entitlements/data security/data classification/infrastructure storage
· 4/5+ years’ experience.