Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Functional Consultant
Currently looking for a Oracle HCM Cloud/Fusion Time & Labor Functional consultant to assist our tier-1 client with a large HCM Cloud implementation.
• Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion application or a minimum of 3 years implementation experience
• Experience with Time & Labor and it's related business processes
• Candidates may be based anywhere in the U.S. but must be willing to travel - all costs will be covered
• Experience in defining implementation strategy, developing systems requirements, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Experience in HR process design and participating in design workshops
• Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel
• Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Leading the effort to elicit, analyze, capture and validate client business needs and processes and map them into functional and technical requirements to derive viable solutions for the Oracle Fusion HCM implementation life cycle.
• Leading requirements gathering sessions to collaborate with groups of subject matter experts and users to identify business needs and processes.
• Identifying obstacles and issues, troubleshooting and working with team members to derive viable solutions.
• Leading functional specification walkthroughs and initiating the review and drafting of functional design specifications, project deliverables, technical specifications, test plans, and scripts and making changes to the original scope when required.
• Developing and executing integrated test plans and supporting the client during user certification testing by creating and conducting realistic test scenarios, creating detailed trouble tickets, and working with the project team and client to identify and confirm issue resolution.