The Core Banking IT Program Management team has broad and transversal responsibilities within Core Banking IT domains and locations to coordinate the efforts of all programs and support activities to insure continuity of the overall IT program. The team has been established with following core functions:
- Finance / Budgets, including vendor management & HR,
- Methodologies, Polices & KPI’s,
- Audit & Regulatory Response Coordination, and
- Central PMO support
He/She will assist with the CB IT Audit & Regulatory Response Coordination Support. The candidate will be assist with the maintenance and tracking audit & regulatory recommendations impacting Core Banking department.
The Audit & Regulatory Response Coordination Support will work autonomously under the direction of CB IT Program Management Team Lead and will be required:
- Drive the timely submission and review of all recommendations, ensuring points for closure have been adhered to, with supporting evidence.
- Contributes to the completion of continuous monitoring activities for assigned auditable CB IT work streams and escalates matters that may impact the timing of the next audit assignments
- Conduct periodically review with department heads and senior management related to upcoming audits and providing status on all outstanding audit items
- Manage CB IT central audit storage repository
- Maintain the audit calendar
- Ensure that any audit points impact CB IT procedures are updated, communicated and stored in CDR.
- Where applicable ensure CB IT policies and procedures are updated based on recommendations, with appropriate communication and education forums to the CB IT Workstreams.
- Interact with the Central Policy Office (CPO) and ensure that each document within IT Core banking complies with the requirements outlined within CUSO/IHC Policy on Policies and any additional guidance provided by the CPO
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Solution centric mindset and creativity
- Initiative, autonomy, Self-motivated, team player with strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally, build and maintain relationships with all levels of management and senior executives.
- Ability to manage and multi-task to coordinate across multiple simultaneous projects and teams.
- High energy, tenacity, and capacity to keep going under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple undertakings at the same time and with different levels of granularity, constantly keeping focus on priorities
- Very strong work ethic and ability to deal with confidential information
- Experience working successfully in a multicultural environment
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering or related field,. Minimum of 5 years experience in Banking Sector
- Possesses an understanding of audit, risk, compliance, banking, and/or IT Program Management
- Experience and working knowledge of processes and controls supporting project management and software development lifecycles, including initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closure. Familiarity with the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) professional standards from the Project Management Institute (PMI) preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Sharepoint
- Knowledge of US regulatory rules is a plus
- Experience managing complex projects (including timelines, milestones, scope, budget) helpful