View all jobs
FIX ConsultantNY, NY
- To perform full lifecycle of client FIX onboarding including liaison with clients, full end to end testing, etc.
- To work directly with major FIX network and OMS providers.
- To work closely with business to estimate, prioritize and schedule work.
- To manage the day to day workload of client onboarding and to keep the business informed of progress.
- Work closely and coordinate with different IT teams (internal & external) as required.
- Provide status updates, proper escalations & reporting to management & Business.
- Maintain and enhance regression test suite.
- Share and implement industry best practice.
- Maintain Certified Vendor Matrix.
- 8+ Years of experience preferably with Financial services or vendor
- Experience managing Vendor relationship with major FIX networks and OMS providers
- Should have excellent understating of FIX protocol
- Knowledge of Trade life cycle
- Exposure to Equity, Future and Options products & markets
- Experience in all of the following is essential: UNIX, Scripting (Shell,Perl), SQL/Oracle.
- Team lead experience is a plus.