Main missions for the GM ITO teams:
1. Contribute to the strategy definition of CM ITO
2. Contribute to CM ITO organization and governance optimization
3. Be an efficient, reactive and pro-active partner of the GM business line :
- Define and monitor the GM ITO strategy
- Accompany the GM business:
- In implementing its strategic development projects
- In providing a high-quality service on a day-to-day basis
4. Be accountable for the development of our activities in a secured set-up and a structured control framework.
5. Continuously strive to transform and optimize our set-up through ambitious and innovative initiatives
Design and develop Market Access Systems software components, to provide highly reliable framework and market interfaces (order entry, market data) to proprietary trading desks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. (Other duties may be assigned):
- Understand business requirements of new projects by working with traders and trading support teams
- Design and implement software components based on business requirements. Work closely with other internal IT teams to ensure maximum performance of network circuits and market access servers. For Exchange interfaces, communicate with market access providers to fully understand the protocols and order-entry, market-data processing details.
- Test to ensure system stability, recoverability, and lowest latency access to markets.
- Coordinate with production support to deliver implemented systems into production. Train first-level support staff in the operation of the systems. Develop technical and support documentation for the systems.
- Communicate progress and problems to management, estimating work schedules and anticipating and avoiding problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least a M.S., preferably in Computer Science.
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development
- At least 3 years’ experience in order-entry systems or trading systems
- Experience with code optimization, performance tuning
- Excellent communication skills and analytical ability.
- Must be proficient in C++ and Unix/Linux
- Experience with order entry, market data protocols FIX, OUCH, ArcaDirect, ITCH, FIX FAST etc. desirable
- Experience writing Python, PERL and UNIX scripts a plus.
- Experience in building low-latency/high-frequency applications appreciated.