Required Skill Set
- Business Intelligence Tool (ex: Tableau)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
- Financial knowledge
Nice to have
- Asp.net Web Forms
- Entity framework
- Asp.net MVC
- Sql Server SSIS
- Excel Automation
- Application Performance tuning
- Web/UI, JQuery
- Web Services
- Strong OOP skills
Summary: The successful candidate will join the Prime Brokerage IT group of BNP Paribas, and will work along Funding Desk on reports and analytics. The main focus area will be LCR related initiatives for North America Finance division, like Sources and Uses Automation, Funding management Tools, Client PNL, and Collateral Optimization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Funding management Reports
- Interact with the various businesses and IT teams to gather requirements
- Document business processes and flows
- Oversee the implementation of the new flows, processes and applications from inception to completion
- Participate in all user acceptance testing
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
-Ability to work independently and efficiently.
-Ability to meet deadlines.
-Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
-Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
-Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.