BNPP CIB NA ITIP Electronic Markets requires a market data administrator to support the function for the region. The principle objective of this position is to manage the market data inventory and ensure compliance. The admin will play an active role in the day-to-day support activities, administration and delivering projects required by various business lines.
Day-to-day market data administration support for BNP Paribas North American CIB trading and sales teams; including processing on-boarding and off-boarding notifications.
- Maintaining up to date market data subscription inventory, resolving subscription issues/requests, work with internal clients and vendors to ensure requests are handled timely and accurately within the group’s defined performance KPI’s.
- Able to be flexible in a fast paced environment by producing and analyzing market data inventory reports on an ad-hoc basis;
- Maintain and develop documentation for operational procedures
- Liaise with internal application teams to ensure market data products are used within the scope of service boundaries.
- Contribute to the market data cost reporting framework and respond to ad-hoc report requests
- Research products to meet new business requirements or alternatives to achieve cost savings goals
- Market data Administration experience, knowledge and skills are required, preferably in an investment bank/financial services environment;
- Working knowledge of MDM from MDSL or alternate inventory tools.
- Experience with Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg applications and billing;
- Should possess a working knowledge of licensing models and provisioning on market data products and systems;
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office technologies - especially Excel with Pivot Knowledge and Macros / Formulas;
- Ability to work under pressure and in a constantly expedited fashion is required.
- AA/BA Degree in financial/business discipline preferred.