- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Need to be an expert and demonstrate prior successes in all of the following major technology categories:
- ESB – IBM IID (preferred), Mule, or other ESB implementations.
- JPA/Hibernate – Object Relational Mappers (including tuning and performance optimization)
- Messaging – Tibco EMS, Active MQ, etc.
- In-Memory Data Grids – Coherence, GemFire, Hazelcast
- Java performance tuning
- Web Services (SOAP), REST services
- RDBMS – SQL tuning and optimization
- Application Performance Monitoring – AppDynamics, Dynatrace
- Experience leading Agile development teams in providing consistent on-time, low-defect rate, deliveries.
- Must have worked on at least two re-engineering type of projects in prior engagements.
- Thorough understanding of how to design and implement highly-available, performant, distributed systems.
- Experience with in-memory distributed shared memory platforms.
- Experience using Flyway for database schema migration management.
- Deep experience developing Mule ESB EAI platforms
- Experience with Hadoop/HBase to store and manage large data volumes.
- Behavior Driven Development – use of Cucumber/FitNesse
- Able to lead team of developers on/off-shore to deliver a robust, high-performance set of enterprise integrations services.
- Interface with internal QA and PM teams to coordinate releases of thoroughly tested new and re-engineered components into production.