Location Jersey city
4- 6 months contract/ contract to hire
This is a senior business analyst position for a highly analytical, self-motivated individual who will be working closely with Digital Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, and Technology on the following:
- Collaborate with business teams to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide Technology solutions.
- Gather and author requirements and user stories that can be understood by both business users and technical staff.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, and process flows.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between Technology and business units
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize projects and enhancements.
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Coordinate tactical-related business requests for Technology development enhancements.
- 5-10 years of experience in business analysis-
- 3+ years experience in project and product management- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with Content Management Systems - Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong understanding of SDLC- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Flexibility and ability to produce project artifacts based on project conditions and timeline, modifying level of detail as required.
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously under time constraints
- Experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and user stories
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio)
- Polished and confident communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) with an emphasis on client-facing situations
- Teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment
- Results driven and self-motivated- Self-starter
- Experience with Adobes Marketing Cloud and product integration, especially around content management, analytics, segmentation, and targeting
- Fluent in digital marketing terminology- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Experience in Financial Services- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using JiveEducation:
- Bachelors Degree