This is a senior business analyst position for a highly analytical, self-motivated individual who will be working closely with Digital Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, and Technology on the following:
• Collaborate with business teams to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide Technology solutions.
• Gather and author requirements and user stories that can be understood by both business users and technical staff.
• Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
• Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, and process flows.
• Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between Technology and business units
• Work with stakeholders to prioritize projects and enhancements.
• Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
• Coordinate tactical-related business requests for Technology development enhancements.
• 5-10 years of experience in business analysis-
• 3+ years experience in project and product management- Experience in Digital Marketing
• Experience with Content Management Systems - Adobe Experience Manager
• Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Strong understanding of SDLC- Experience in Agile methodologies
• Flexibility and ability to produce project artifacts based on project conditions and timeline, modifying level of detail as required.
• Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously under time constraints
• Experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and user stories
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio)
• Polished and confident communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) with an emphasis on client-facing situations
• Teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment
• Results driven and self-motivated- Self-starter
• Experience with Adobes Marketing Cloud and product integration, especially around content management, analytics, segmentation, and targeting
• Fluent in digital marketing terminology- Proficient in Microsoft Project
• Experience in Financial Services- Experience using JIRA
• Experience using JiveEducation:
• Bachelors Degree