Operations Business Analyst – Sr.
Business Analyst– Operations
Business Analysis with focus on Operations & Middle Office
· 7+ years of experience in bank capital markets as a business analyst with experience relating to Middle Office and Back office system implementations.
· Familiarity with job functions and processes in including Settlements, Accounting
· Basic understanding of components of regulation: Capital Standards, Confirmations, Clearing, Portfolio Reconciliation, industry-standard Margining and Collateralization practices and Trade Repository Reporting
· Demonstrated experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions in-line with strategic goals.
· Fluent in converting user requirements into usable technical specifications for Development.
· Strong communication/presentation skills (written and oral) in cross-cultural business environment.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Willing to work additional hours to meet extraordinary deadlines according to standard industry practice when required
· Business Analysis of strategic projects
· Work with key stakeholders and Senior Management in operations to understand and document business needs.
· Create business requirements documents (BRD's) and Technical Specifications
· Liaison with in-house development team to design & build solutions
· Work with users to document UAT test plans. Manage UAT and assist in testing. Track defects & resolutions.
· Work with IT and Business to document Production Implementation & validation plans
· Assist with production implementation & coordinate user validation
· Participate in production support and BAU enhancements of in-house developed business applications
Systems they use: Sophis, FusionCapital, Summit (Not mandatory)