Job Title: SAP FI Consultant
Location Morris Plains, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
- This Project is part of divestiture of a global company . The project team will be responsible to archive irrelevant transaction and master data from parent and new company
Roles and responsibilities :
- Requirement gathering for SAP Archiving and its dependencies
- Design and implement Archiving requirements using SAP ADK tools
- Test and seek business approvals for archiving data
- Schedule archiving jobs and report progress to project manager
- Co-ordinate with onsite and offshore project team members on archiving activities
-Total 8+ years of IT Experience with at least 6+ years of SAP FI experience
- Good knowledge in an end to end SAP archiving project .
- Must have good knowledge in end to end processes of SAP FI archiving objects
- Should understand the integration of various functional data with relevant archive objects.