Job Title: SAP PP/MM/SD Principal Consultant
Location: Greenville, SC
Duration: 12 + Months
In these roles you will have an opportunity to:
- Lead business requirement discussion with customer to Implement SAP PP/MM modules.
- Have configuration and Integration knowledge of SD module.
- Design and implement complex planning, Manufacturing, Procurement & Order to Cash solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs
- Provide design to Integrate various legacy MES , SAP and 3rd party solutions.
- Create various reporting templates or standard report formats.
- Work closely with customers as their Planning, Manufacturing and Procurement solution expert during the implementation phase.
Required qualifications for this role include:
Must have Excellent written and verbal German communication skills
- Must have 10+ Years of SAP PP/MM & SD module implementation experience and should have experienced in leading a team.
- Must have at least 5 full life cycle implementations experience of SAP PP module.
- Must have at least 2 full life cycle implementation experience in SAP MM module.
- Must have at least 1 Implementation or Support experience for SD module.
- Must have strong experience working with IDocs.
- Have strong configuration and testing skills in the areas of SAP Forecasting, Demand Management, Production Planning (MRP) and Shop Floor Execution.
- Experience of mapping all the Production processes like MTS, MTO, ATO, Repetitive in SAP.
- Experience of interfacing with non-SAP manufacturing execution systems and non-SAP engineering systems is an advantage.
- Experience in KANBAN replenishment process specialized in external vendor replenishment with Summarized JIT calls.
- Expertise in PP-WM interface setup.
- Experience in handling various material staging processes
- Expertise in Process management using PI sheets, Process control systems integration etc.
- Must have design and configuration experience in: Material master, Sourcing, Procurement, Pricing, Stock transport orders, Inventory management, Physical inventory, Valuation and account assignment, Invoice verification.