Job Title: Oracle Finance Techno-Functional Consultant - AME Expert
Location: San Rafael, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
The candidate for the above-captioned position should exhibit the following requirements:-
- Candidate should have experience working as an Oracle Finance Functional with excellent knowledge in AME is a must.
- Candidate should have at least 7 years of working on AME as a functional consultant
- Implemented at least 3 end to end cycles involving AME
- Strong documentation, analysis, requirement skills and good interpersonal and communication skills to work with clients and team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and client interaction.
- Candidate’s primary experience should encompass the implementation and support of AME and other finance and procurement modules
- Financials modules – AP, AME
- Procurement Modules –PO and iProcurement
- Secondary Experience –Workflow, reports
- Should have implemented AME across Finance and Procurement processes
- Gather end-user requirements and work with Development team to deliver the solutions
- Experience in preparing Configuration and Design documents, Process documents, training material, Test scripts and conducting trainings and client presentations.
- Ability to work with SQL query tools such as SQL* Plus, Toad.
- Provide solutions that can be mapped to standard oracle functionality
- Provide automated solutions with minimal maintenance .
- Oracle EBS: Good Knowledge with sub-ledger setups that affect GL accounting.
- Oracle EBS General Ledger (GL) experience: Experience with 3-4 or implementations of the Finance module, with responsibility for designing the solution, setting up and documenting the setup of those modules. Experience with Multi-Org setup (Set of books, legal entities, operating units); chart of account design and setup required.
- Oracle EBS Payables (AP) experience: Experience with at least 2-3 implementation of the Payables (AP) module, with responsibility for designing the solution, setting up and documenting the setup of this module. Familiarity with PO setups related to Payables (receiving, approval hierarchies, etc).
- Good knowledge of SQL PL/SQL is a plus.