Duration- 1 year
Location Atlanta, GA
- Job roles include; developing and communicating training/job aids, analyzing record discrepancies, correcting record issues, build equipment templates, writing and tracking business requiirements, manage the ticket queue and driving resolution to the issues presented.
- Taking part in new product release discussions on how best to build and model these new products in Granite.
- Manages the development and implementation of projects/programs requiring technical experience and/ or education in the cable or telecom industry (Engineering/Operations) to meet business and industry standards.
- Analyzes existing project management methods to promote effective standardization, improvement, simplification, or other methods. Conducts risk assessments, maintains a series of key project milestones, facilitates communication across operational groups, and ensures compliance with the defined project.
- 1-As record discrepancies are discovered, analyze the issue, work with APP DEV, Field Contacts, and others to determine cause of the fall-out work to mitigate the issues. Develop a plan to resolve the inaccuracte records.
- 2-Develop supporting document, in particular a Granite Rule Book, other communications such as bulletins, and job aids. Create engineering operation focused job aids, process flows, and business requirements to ensure our Granite inventory management system is enabled to handle these new standards and for ur Granite Users to adopt these new standards and procedures.
- 3-Build and model equipment templates.
- 4- Report on project progress throughout the project lifecycle, updating stakeholders, and training leadership.
- 5- Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures
- 6- Sets and manages client expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes
- 7- Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) rather than managing people.
- 8- Must possess a solid foundation in understanding all aspects of the telecommunications industry; i.e regulatory, financial, engineering, operations, provisioning, and technical understandin
- Associates Degree in Engineering or Business.
- 5+ years in a Telco or MSO, with ordering and provisioning experience.
- 5+ years in using the Granite application.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience in the Granite application.
- Granite WORKS experience.
- Experience in building equipment templates in Granite.
- Experience in modeling equipment and circuit designs in Granite.
- Experience with CLONES, CLLI Coding, and Circuit Naming.
- ASR experience desirable.
- Ability to identify and understand issues and develop solutions.
- Strong project leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, and milestones.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface with other industry leaders.
- Ability to succinctly form an opinion and present with conviction.
- Ability to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into the project.
- Team player; shows initiative; exercises good judgment; strong follow through; effectively manages time; maintains flexibility, builds esprit de corps via above average collaboration skill.
- Ability to occasional travel.