SAP Environment, Health & Safety Delivery Lead
<img height="1" width="1" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=772335989453317&ev=PageView& noscript=1"/><img src="//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-5DUM6vM5gpPc2.gif?labels=_fp.event.Default" style="display: none;" border="0" height="1" width="1" alt="Quantcast"/><img height="1" width="1" alt="" style="display:none;" src="//www.bizographics.com/collect/?pid=1669&fmt=gif" />
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Portfolio & Delivery Management professionals plan, deliver and execute one or more projects and programs for Accenture or its clients, ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments.
Accenture Methods and Tools professionals demonstrate the ability to apply deep expertise in bringing together Accenture´s best of breed delivery practices in order to drive repeatable, industrialized and high quality solutions and delivery. This covers the key components of the Accenture Delivery Suite that consolidates our proven methodology, estimators, tools, skills and global delivery approaches.
Accenture Delivery Methods professionals use Accenture Delivery Methods, a comprehensive set of development and management methods based on Accenture proven delivery track record. ADM consists of proven processes, deliverables and techniques that enable global teams to define what to do and how to do it. Methods are focused on the fundamentals such as solutioning, requirements, testing, quality, and project, program and service management and are built on a common framework to drive consistency and repeatability throughout delivery.
The SAP EH&S Delivery Lead will serve as an onshore Lead for a local client in Cleveland.
- 5 years of functional experience with SAP Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Local to Cleveland or willing to relocate
- Product Safety in SAP EHnS which including configuration of objects Classes, Characteristics, Property trees, Statuses, etc.
- Prior experience coding in ABAP
- Phrase Management
- SERC SAP EHS Regulatory Content
- Expert Rules
- Report Management MSDS, Labels, Tram Cards
- Dangerous Goods Management
- SVT Substance Volume Tracking ,integration of MM
- Report shipping to a Customer
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills