|The Business Analyst will help configure, participate in the deployment of and actively manage the execution of a formal Requirements Management discipline on specific projects and/or software delivery initiatives at Wiley.
· Experience with UML
- Minimum 5-6 years of business consultancy experience
- 2-3 years of focused experience in working with SAP SuccessFactors as a business analyst
- Thorough understanding of HRM systems and SucessFactors
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to elicit and capture their software requirements
- Mastery of use case driven requirements management
- Experience with Rational Requisite Pro, Requirements Composer or other formal Requirements Management Platform.