• Design, build and manage corporate physical and virtual infrastructure in Windows 2008/2012 environments.
• Design, build and manage Windows 2008/2012 Server based with Exchange, File and Print services, Active Directory, WSUS, SCOM, DNS, DHCP, SQL and TCP/IP.
• Design, build and configure and troubleshoot server hardware, iSCSI storage, NFS, CIFS, VMware
• Documentation of environments and come up ways to constantly improve the environment.
• Work with other team members to monitor, analyze system components and make recommendations regarding system security, network capacity, computer and disk utilization for infrastructure scaling and capacity planning.
• Support for HP blade infrastructure (HP C7000 strongly preferred)
• Support Linux servers in the VM environment (plus)
• Provide support for end-users as part of the help desk group (technical team provides for help desk support).
• Support Microsoft Office applications
• Be on call as required to support the End of Day process
• Assist system engineering and development teams as needed. Troubleshooting and resolving problems with other systems administrators, database administrators, software developers, and commercial business colleagues. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are essential, including with little initial knowledge of a problem
• Assist in managing Unix System Administrators
Required Skills :
• Expert working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server based with Exchange, File and Print services, Active Directory, WSUS, SCOM, DNS, DHCP
• Expert knowledge of Windows 7 and 10.
• Expert working knowledge of VMware ESX 5.x / 6.x
• Working knowledge or MS SQL 2008 and 2012.
• Working knowledge of any flavor of Linux.
• Datacenter cabling, racking experience.
• Working knowledge of storage experience with the following systems: NetApp.
• Basic office network experience with Cisco networks and HP hardware.
• Working experience with SWIFT administration (major plus)
Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of windows servers used by the company.· Willing to learn new technical skills as needed·
Willingness to learn and support new and legacy database platforms· Comfortable with being very hands on with hardware, operating systems, and storage·
Strong documentation skills (using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)·
Ability to communicate well during meetings with both Business and Technical staff· Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure· Knowledge of scheduling software a major plus (Control-M)
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience
4+ Years of in depth Windows / VMWare experience
Plus – RHEL, Solaris·
Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014 (Plus)
Education & Experience (Certifications in business core products a plus) :· Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent