Looking for two Experienced Axiom Consultants with BA skills
to work at Soc Gen in Jersey City.
Key skills required
Duties will include:
- Experience in the implementation and usage of the Axiom SL Package/ControllerView.
- Proficiency with ANSI SQL.
- Experience with FRY9-C reports and/or FRY 14 (CCAR) reports.
- Extensive Investment Banking experience.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and phasing of regulatory and compliance reporting financial management software.
- Excellent Data Analysis skills with ability to review a data set and point out issues/points of failure.
Axiom Project Background
- Business Analysis, Documentation/creation of BRDs and FSDs.
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Systems configuration and testing
- Supporting end to end testing including defining test requirements with QA team.
- Liaising with global team of analysts and developers
- Data analysis
- Creation of a robust strategic regulatory reporting capability within the Americas that can manage the fluid nature of the regulatory demand and change across the US landscape.
- Scope for the next 2 years covers CCAR, IHC as well as the deployment of the full inventory of Financial report commitments (approx 110 reports and 400+ schedules)