A Leading Financial Services organization is in urgent search for multiple Senior business analysts and project managers for a large fully funded governance programme called CCAR.
As part of the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), the Bank must conduct an annual company-run stress test taking into account the current condition of the company, including its risks, exposures, strategies and activities using scenarios provided by the Federal Reserve Bank and submit results.
Base and stress projection capabilities will need to be built/enhanced, considerations including:
• Leveraging of group versus new local processes
• One – time tactical or manual analyses versus ongoing solutions
The program itself will be multi-year, impacting multiple entities within the Bank, ultimately resulting in full CCAR for the IHC. Significant effort will be required to conduct the stress test and comply with other requirements around the following:
• Board & Senior Management Oversight
• Stress Testing policies and procedures
• Regulatory Reporting of results and supporting documentation
• Internal Audit review
• Model validation and model risk governance
• Effective challenge
Desired experiences and skills:
7+ experience in a business analyst or project manager role with project or system delivery (i.e. big 5 consulting or major financial firms' experience)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project /MS Project Server a plus) and project time-tracking systems
- Significant experience and strong product knowledge of derivatives, CCAR, CVA and counter-party credit risk.
- Bachelor's Degree; advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.