Manage and lead Moody’s RiskFoundation product suite implementation:
- Work directly with project stakeholders, SMEs and project team to gather requirements, document and plan work prioritization
- Understand critical business drivers and ensured that priorities are addressed accordingly to meet project objectives
- Develop and manage overall plan for the project.
- Ensure effective communication, both internally within the team as well as externally with the different project stakeholders, build a positive, collaborative working environment.
- Establish credibility with stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Ensure projects are executed consistent with project management methodology and where necessary, develop processes for identifying, assessing, monitoring and mitigating risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Review risks and issues log at regular intervals both internally with the team and with the client as appropriate.
- Help establish and follow escalation processes as needed.
- Work with resource managers to staff the project effectively
- Provide leadership to the team
- Prepare status reports and updates for management and stakeholders including steering committee and executive level reporting
- Report weekly project updates to stakeholders and senior management
- Monitor the revenue recognition plan at all stages of the project lifecycle and provide feedback into the revenue reporting team.
Help promote the standardization of processes across the services PMO and participate in the services PMO community:
- Co-ordinate centralized tracking and reporting of projects progress, in order to provide a single and consolidated view of projects across the Stress Testing business line.
- Gather of project data and other metrics compiled in a standardize way to report to management for review
- Serve as a center of excellence in defining and promoting project management best practices and improving the consistency and effectiveness of how implementations are managed
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Develop relationships with services team and clients to enable PMO to provide support on engagements
- Own the governance process including process improvements and knowledge sharing in terms of standardization, templates etc.
o Ensure that each project has a clear project plan including schedule and key milestones
o Ensure a continuous improvement framework is in place for all projects
o Ensure that all projects have an actively managed risk catalogue and set of contingency options and mitigation strategies
o Through cross-business lines working relationships, support the development of new standardized offerings to be implemented into products and aligned with the product roadmap
o Share lessons learned and best practices across projects with staff engaged in implementation projects