Translate Business Requirements to Conceptual and Logical Data Models.
• Create Physical Data Models (ERDs), of different types, from Logical Data Models
• Recognize the need for a specific relational design – Data Warehouse – from a set of requirements and/or from a Logical Data Model.
• Participate in mapping of Logical to Physical Data Models and vice versa.
• Evaluate other Modeler’s logical and/or physical data models for adherence to modeling.
• Participate in model design reviews and testing.
Define data/information architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and apply accepted data content
standards to technology projects.
* Convert the Logical models in to Physical models, and generate the delta or forward engineer DDL script, and execute in the database.
* Create complex views and materialized views and tune for performance.
* Data warehouse concepts and strong Dimensional Data modeling experience is required.
* Data Quality and Data Governance concepts and experience is required.