As a developer in the Portal’s Identity and Access Management group within the digital office, you’ll develop scalable and secure engineering solutions that will be leveraged by colleague and customer facing applications. You swiftly problem-solve technical issues and work with teams across the bank to develop digital solutions that utilize the portal's UI and security frameworks. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web and database developers, UI designers, architects, business analysts and infrastructure engineers.
This role will have the following major duties and responsibilities:
• Write client and server-side code for web-based applications, create robust production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
• Work closely with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Enhance internal systems used by thousands of users within the firm with your domain expertise in security and access management
• Support the testing and launching efforts of new features and applications
• Effectively work with a global team
• Hands on experience with J2EE (JDBC, servlets, collections, threading knowledge, OO concepts) design, development and implementation, including writing unit test cases, and delivering quality code
• Strong SQL skills with Stored Procedure knowledge
• Overall understanding of web architectures
• Candidate should be able to diagnose problems quickly and independently.
• Sharp, quick, aggressive ability to deal with business and system problems
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Experience with web-application security, code vulnerabilities
• Technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and cryptography
Nice to have:
• HTML5 skills with Mobile application development experience
• Experience in Investment Bank and/or Finance industries