BCG helped the CIO of Bridgestone Americas (tires, building materials, Firestone Service Centers and more) reorganize the IT organization last summer. Today CIO of Bridgestone Americas is looking for an interim leader to run their Vendor Management Organization
interim leader - 6 month contract - responsibilities
- Identify and realize quick win cost down opps
- Define long term VMO strategy/org structure
- Support talent acquisition process to identify permanent leader
- Bachelor's Degree in contract administration, engineering, computer science, business management info systems or related discipline
- 15 years in an IT leadership roles , including a minimum of 5 years in a Project Management, Infrastructure, or Architecture role
- 8-10 years of senior leadership experience in the IT vendor management field is preferred.
- Significant people and financial management experience required
- IT outsourcing relationship and vendor management experience
- Knowledge of information management strategies and trends
- Strong project management experience Successful Candidate will possess the following Knowledge skills, and Abilities:
- Proven ability in managing outside service providers. Performance measurement and management experience.
- Negotiation skills and business acumen to manage complex terms and conditions of contracts and deals
- Strong presentation skills