Required Skill Set
- Minimum 5-10 years experience developing flexible, scalable and robust applications preferably supporting the financial services sector.
- Minimum 5-7 years solid working experience with Java, Python, XML, and SQL on Unix/Linux is required.
- Experience in building scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions.
- Knowledge of Risk and Margin terms is required
- Knowledge of Listed Securities, derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures, options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit, Default Swaps and convertible bonds is Required
- The Risk Feeds Programmer requires someone with at least 5 years experience as a Senior Developer.
- Work closely with risk team to understand needs, define requirements and provide business process automation consulting and solutions.
- Participate in the design, development, release and maintenance Risk Feeds.
- Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of requirements. Proactively manage issues and risks and independently drive projects forward.