The AML Practice Area group is part of the Compliance, Risk and Governance Technology organization which provides IT support to the Client's Legal and Compliance division. The group is responsible for supporting the Firm's Anti Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions screening programs.
The AML and OFAC programs are supported by an application suite that enables surveillance of firm and client activity, customer identification, as well as ensuring the Firm's compliance with the PATRIOT Act, and various other regulatory requirements.
We would like to hire a business analyst to work in the analysis and requirements gathering for various projects within the AML/sanctions screening programs.
Responsibilities will include:
Elicit, analyze, and document business and functional requirements
Generate process/data flow diagrams, use cases, user guides, and QRCs
Liaison between business and development team
Be a team player and collaborate with Development, Client, and Quality Assurance teams
Hands on functional knowledge of the applications in scope
- 5+ years in business analysis experience
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Professional functional specification, use case, process flow diagram and product documentation writing skills
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational and time management capabilities
- Experience in designing user Interface mock-ups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong and proven problem solving skills
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related Field, Masters Degree is a plus
- Financial Services experience is a significant plus
Knowledgeable in Agile methodologies such as scrum
- AML/Sanction Screening Experience (such as Actimize, Mantas, Accuity, Bridger Insight, Compliance Link)
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Relational DBMS design and development
- Past experience with Client's development environment