We are looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst with direct experience with control tools for cancel and correct “C&C” transactions for the purpose of identifying P&L impacts, which can indicate unauthorized trading activity.
The Senior Business Analyst must also have technical expertise in Data Integrity reviews, SQL query, PM capabilities, presentation/deliverable development and someone with front office experience.
The consultant will perform the following activities:
- Reconcile the C&Cs for a single business day from the systems that feed the Supervisory Control Tool “SCT” down through the finance systems, to the Product Control T+1 C&C Report.
- Document the controls in place that ensure that the appropriate population of C&Cs are passed from system to system throughout the process (i.e. data validation checks, exception handling, filter rules, etc.)
- Identify any potential gaps or unreconciled events
- Work with Upstream system owners to procure a listing of filtering logic which is then leveraged by the source system prior to receiving it into “SCT”
- Produce a summary report with findings
- Produce a project plan which includes other feeds for reconciliation not associated with P&L requirements of Product Control
- Execute additional data integrity reviews
- Identify the filtering logic pertaining to the data source
- Trace the records through the process. This has been done before the analyst needs to execute this process for all the feeds.
Desired Skills and Experience