The Application (BRM) Developer will be part of the maintenance team that is responsible for ensuring production stability and support, investigation of key production issues, and SDLC work including development and testing of fixes, of internal and external web-based applications. Primary areas of responsibility will include the BRM application for our subscriber management system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Show enthusiasm and a sense of ownership for the system and its components that are vital to the success of the
* Paramount attention to quality of deliverables.
* Interpret business and functional requirements and accurately reflect these requirements in the implementation.
* Deliver the code compliant with existing architecture and coding standards.
* Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
* Work closely with other areas of the company including business teams and other design/development teams.
* Contribute to the specification of unit, system, integration, and automated testing.
* Anticipate and resolve technical problems and solve difficult challenges.
* 3+ years Java web application development experience.
* 2+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2
* Experience with Spring IOC
standard tag library
* Structured design and development methodology experience
* Experience with implementing common design patterns
* Experience with Automated Testing Tools like Selenium
* Knowledge of Oracle BRM
* Basic UNIX skills.
* Source code control systems: eg CVS
* Build processes and Ant/Maven.
* Experience with configuring and managing local Tomcat/JBOSS
* Experience with rules engine like DROOLs
* Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.