We are looking for a Web Developer that will specialize on content and creative provided by our product team. This role will be supporting both our Direct to the Consumer and Affinity businesses in managing email communication with our customers. If you like working with creative people in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment we want you to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Code customer email communications from creative team content .
- Monitor and report on email data and metrics (open, click, bounce, etc.).
- Support product owner with technical and strategic email related questions.
- Will be the main point of contact with CheetahMail - Launch/deploy service and marketing emails.
- Support Engineering group with email configuration.
- Test email rendering on multiple inboxes (Gmail, Ymail, Hotmail, Outlook, etc.)
- Optimize email performance (coding, rendering and customer satisfaction)
- Gather requirements from analysts and developers.
- Supports production pushes for transactional/service emails.
- Builds, troubleshoot and deploys service emails.
- Provides guidance on email marketing industry knowledge to other team members.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive design and fluid layouts
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (or other graphics editors)
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications
- Able to self-manage
- Knowledge of email service provider (ESP) applications (i.e. CheetahMail) preferred
- Experience with responsive web development frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with web analytics, A/B & MV Testing, marketing advertisement, and conversion tracking
- Experience with basic SQL techniques
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (AGILE, Waterfall, XP)