As a Cloud Consultant, you will implement technical solutions as part of a team for customer engagements. This role requires strong teamwork, communication, and organization skills needed to drive customer success.
- Assist Senior and Principal cloud consultants in delivering technical engagements with customers.
- Help customers shape their journey to adopting the cloud and provide our customers with technical and strategic guidance on their “cloud journey”.
- Consult, plan, design, and implement cloud solutions with customers
- Build and deploy infrastructure and automate operations for customers
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our customers build on the cloud
- Innovate on behalf of customers and translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
- Support solution development by conveying customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend the expansion of capabilities through enhanced and new offerings.
- Assist with technical briefs that document solutions
- Assist with reference architecture implementations
- Support internal and external brand development through thought leadership:
- Work with Marketing/Alliances to write blog posts
- Work with Marketing/Alliances to develop internal case studies
- Travel to client locations and deliver DevOps consulting services when needed.
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Experience in software/technology customer facing experience