|Name of Employer: Veejay Associates, Inc. dba SOHO Square Solutions
Job Title: Business Analyst (Regulatory Reporting)
Job Duties: Utilize theoretical and practical experience with banking and financial principles and concepts, including regulatory reports, to design and implement data processing and reporting solutions. Job responsibilities and duties include the following:
- Preparation, analysis and submission experience in CCAR and other regulatory reports in the US and CANADA Regulatory Landscape (IFRS and US- GAAP) using AXIOM.
- Perform requirement gathering, implementation configuration, scope control, testing and end-user support according to project methodology.
- Act as a strategic partner between the business community and IT development teams to resolve functional and technical issues related to business applications.
- Prepare the BRDs and FSDs with illustrations/prototypes to clearly articulate the requirements by adhering to policy and procedures.
- Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions.
- Perform data mapping analysis to understand the availability and quality of data.
- Document functional test scenarios, test plans and end-user acceptance testing criteria.
- Troubleshoot data or transaction issues and review opportunities to leverage new functionality.
- Resolve functional and technical issues related to business applications.
- Provide input to technical design decisions and business application strategy.
- Ensure on-time quality delivery of all activities assigned.
- Support Project Manager with drafting and issuance of status report, steering committee decks, etc., as needed.
Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or related field of study, and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in a related position. Employer will accept a 3- or 4-year degree, and will accept a foreign degree. Individuals must also possess demonstrable knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- Implementing Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) Reports, including FRB Reports, FFIEC reports, and OSFI Reports.
- Preparation of variance analysis and reconciliation reports.
- Managing timelines, risks, and clients proactively to ensure timely delivery of deliverables.
- Documenting requirements related to Regulatory Reports including preparing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and creating Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS).
- Report Development using AXIOM Controller View.
- Creation of Data Sources, Data Models, Shorthand, Portfolios, Aggregations, Free Form and Tabular Report and workflows using AXIOM Controller View tool.
- Job location: 106 West 32nd Street, Suite 108, New York, NY 10001.
- No travel or telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.
- No phone calls or e-mails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.