|The ideal candidate must have knowledge of FIS ACBS v8.0, as well as knowledge of Commercial Banking Front to Back processes, Finance/Risk, Data warehouse and reporting.
The candidate will participate in the study of the Clients NY Commercial Banking Back Office system migration from ACBS v5.3 to v8.0. Should Clients decides to proceed with the migration, the successful candidate will continue assisting Clients NY in the actual migration.
The following is a must:
- Develop business requirements and define functional architecture
- Liaise with multiple departments including Commercial Banking Businesses, Back Office, Business Project Management, IT Infrastructure & Development and Finance/Risk teams.
- Already lead migrations from a Commercial Back Office application (preferably a previous version of ACBS to ACBS v8.0)
- Understand the concept of databases/data warehouses
- Understand the concept of upstream and downstream interfaces
- Able to perform impact analysis on current information system
- Must have functional and technical knowledge of FIS ACBS v8.0, as well as knowledge of Commercial Banking Front to Back processes, and Finance/Risk reporting
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Must have good technical skills including the following : understanding of data warehouse, relational databases, interfaces design, production constraints consideration
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years’ experience working on Commercial Banking back office system migration and implementation projects