We are seeking a Systems Analyst to join our corporate headquarters in New York.
- Analyze, understand and support business systems, seek continuous improvement by recommending new and revised Business Processes and Systems.
- Evaluate new technology and provide cost effective information technology solutions to varying business needs.
- Work closely with other members of the IT team to support and implement business solutions.
- Define, review and implement design, programming, documentation standards for business systems.
- Write code and complete SQL scripting within established guidelines and standards
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Solid working experience performing complex queries using a variety of SQL based tools/techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of terminology, usage, and operating characteristics of hardware, software, and operating system components that load, execute, store, and retrieve application programs/files and perform a variety of functions related to business information systems
- Working experience with ERP software in a technical role (systems analysis, system integration, report development and/or business analysis)
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical or non-technical audiences, to understand business needs and turn requirements into reality.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner, and results-oriented.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Finance and accounting knowledge preferred
- Development experience in C#, .NET, ASP.NET preferred