The business analyst will work with Technology and liaise with Compliance groups in order to lead requirement definition discussions, perform current state / future state analysis, document and maintain functional requirement specifications, and perform analysis that supports all of these activities.
· Ensure the correct subject matter experts and stakeholders are appropriately engaged
· Draft business requirements documents
· Develop and execute UAT testing scripts
· Strong analytical capability: Able to break down complex problems into simple manageable units, develops solutions for each unit, and integrates them back into the whole. Can absorb ideas quickly and apply then pragmatically
· Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills;
· Great attention to detail;
· Capable of handling multiple, simultaneous, and various ad-hoc requests;
· Demonstrated history of taking initiative – self-starter and ability to be autonomous at time and raise issues when needed
· Ability to prioritize and work in a dynamic, deadline-focused environment.
· Manage deliverables and timescales as per the project plan, apply updates to the project plan as required;
· Raise, own and track change requests should changes in requirements occur;
· Identify and track issues and risks; support mitigation and resolution as required; ensure issues and risks are escalated appropriately within the governance structure;
· Develop and execute pre/post-implementation testing; incorporate lessons learned and document any undefined processes into future business analysis;
· Organize, provide metrics, status reporting, and manage defect/issues reporting;
· Demonstrated experiences involving system implementations, testing strategies, model validation exercises, gap analysis, control reviews, scenario tuning, threshold setting, and creation of business rules.
· BA/BS in information technology required;
· Minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience in Compliance or Information Technology is preferred, minimum of 7 years related work experience required;
· Financial services background is a plus/knowledge of financial markets and products;
· Experience with Compliance systems such as Fircosoft, Actimize, NetReveal/Norkom and other industry leading Compliance tools
· Knowledge in BSA/AML and US banking regulations are a plus.