Sell-Side Execution & Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS) team is seeking a Technical Project Manager with background in leading enterprise platform projects and a passion for infrastructure automation. Working within the SSEOMS Trading Solutions team, the Project Manager will be responsible for hands on project management, while leveraging deep technical expertise in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to collaborate and lead mutli-platform initiatives, ensuring solutions are delivered on-time and within scope.
You’ll need to have:
- 6+ years project management experience with an advanced understanding of project execution in an infrastructure or systems software environment
- Extensive "hands-on" infrastructure technology experience
- Outstanding leadership experiences, with an emphasis on executing projects in a matrixed organization and an ability to manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Proven technical expertise with enterprise platforms and operating systems with focus on infrastructure automation
- Prior experience leading projects using management methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of OMS or other electronic trading systems and connectivity using FIX
We’d love to see:
- Understanding of basic programing skills
- Knowledge of and experience in writing scripts (e.g. Perl, Unix Shell, SQL)